In the joint call for artists for the first two Digital Leap learning modules we received altogether 96 applications from all partner countries. For the second module we were able to select up to five participants from each partner country, as there are less participants than planned in the first module due to the changed schedule. Selections were made by the partner organizations.
The selected participants had demonstrated clear learning goals in their applications and showed strong motivation to learn more about the topics of the learning programme. We aimed at selecting participants of different ages and career stages, with enough common ground to ensure mutually fruitful sharing of practices and experience. We strived for a balance between circus and dance artists.
What’s next in the digital world? – Vilnius, Lithuania
In this module the participants will learn to understand XR and streaming technology, and how to adapt their work to these platforms. We aim to get inspired by the possibilities of these technologies as well as look into future developments in these areas. The focus of the module will be on future insights, how to use these technologies and connect to them and share experiences.
We will produce a Cookbook – a digital handbook to give food for thought – based on the module. The Cookbook will be openly accessible on the Digital Leap website to share the gained knowledge with the performing arts community at large.
Here are the selected participants – stay tuned for more introductions!
The participants from Czech Republic will be announced closer to the event.
- Sofi Häkkinen, visual artist & director, Recover Laboratory
- Valtteri Raekallio, choreographer, Raekallio Corp.
- Tanja Råman, choreographer/dancer, artistic director, TaikaBox
- Vilhelmiina Sinervo, circus artist, Vilus Art & Agit-Cirk
- Viktorija Ambrazaitė, dancer, performer
- Viktorija Bobinaitė, Contemporary dancer, choreographer, teacher
- Greta Grinevičiūtė, dance artist, performer
- Džiugas Kunsmanas, contemporary circus artist, performer,
- Nicola Gunn, multidiciplinary artist, writer, director, choreographer, facilitator and dramaturg
- Julian Saether, circus artist and juggler
- Ole Kristian Tangen, dance artist and performer, Tangen/Benzal, Zero Visibility Corp
- Thomas Voll, dancer and choreographer, Thomas of Norway.
- Ingrid Esperanza Berman Marin, circus artist and creator, Haa Collective
- Helena Córdoba Cornudella, multimedia artist specialized in performing arts and a choreographer
- Dídac Gilabert, proactive juggler and geek
- Blanca Tolsá Rovira, dancer and choreographer
- Tomáš Václavek, circus artist, Lapso Cirk